CBD & Pain
Your pain is real
Do you regularly experience: Pain, Redness, Immobility (loss of joint function), Swelling, or Heat without a valid reason, i.e. a challenging workout, or accidentally kicking the bed frame in the middle of the night?
Are you a victim of chronic or intermittent pain? If you say yes to 1 or more of the following, then you’ve got your answer …
- I regularly feel challenged completing tasks that once were easy.
- Not being able to do what I once could makes me feel depressed.
- I often feel tired without a valid reason.
- My appetite isn’t what it used to be.
- I reach for easy, fast foods because I don’t have the energy I used to.
- Menstrual cramps send me to bed and/or reaching for pain meds.
- I used to never suffer back pain like I do these days.
- Headaches regularly keep me from living my best life.
- I’ve become so irritable I’m starting to not like myself.
- Sitting at a desk, or on a long flight, simply isn’t pleasant.
- I feel sorry for myself way more than I used to.
- Sometimes, I can’t stop thinking about the good old days.
How does CBD work to relieve pain?
As explained in CBD 101, “Our bodies are full of receptors that react to cannabis, which are part of an internal system that helps control many of the body’s functions, including: … pain … Its name? The endocannabinoid system or ECS.”
Drink CBD Turmeric & Ginger Tea to stave off pain before it happens
Why wait until you can’t motivate to complete your workout? Why wait until after you’ve realized you’re out of ibuprofen? Do not wait until you’re feeling too depleted to enjoy the moment. Keep our water-soluble CBD Turmeric & Ginger Tea in your cupboard just like you would those pain pills, to make sure you’re always armed and ready to meet that pain with a one-two punch of delicious CBD Tea.